Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Avakaya Biryani


Avakaya Biryani.. A Movie on which i have high hopes.. I am still to see the movie !! The Music of the movie and the Village ambience just bowls me over !! Keen to see the movie pretty soon.. I am damn sure i will like the movie :) I will give my review on the movie once i see it.. Meanwhile.. Enjoy these songs :)



Dheem Dheem Thana Thanana
Dheem Dheem Thana Thanana

Dheem Dheem Thanana Dheem..
Thanana Dheem Thanana Thananana..

Nareraraara Nareraa
Nareraraara Nareraa...
Nareraraara Nareraa
Nareraraara Nareraa..


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

6 comments:

  1. Hey Chaitu you had just showed me the movie! It can't be called a mere preview, it's much much more than that. The producers should have hired you for making their trailers :). Will come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooper dude.......simply awesome........mindblowing....i really appreciate the patience and pain u have taken to...get the lyrics..and write it in the BLOG...
    and..........i have take all the pic of kamaline..and avvakai biryani herione...dont mind:) once gaing grt job dude....tc....and keep posting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooper dude.......simply awesome........mindblowing....i really appreciate the patience and pain u have taken to...get the lyrics..and write it in the BLOG...
    and..........i have take all the pic of kamaline..and avvakai biryani herione...dont mind:) once gaing grt job dude....tc....and keep posting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. chaitanya....the best person i have seen in my life....i admire him and truly i am a fan of chaitanya....the words...the ideas....the ambitions...amazing....the blogs ....i have been reading the articles in the blogs since a year....wah...u can find all the articles are near to reality....
    the love towards nature...simplicity....shekar kammula movies....and chaitanya a grt fan of the nature director...i apprecite the time he has devoted to make the blog and it creates a state of peace of mind for the visitors of the blog....


    Kamal KAmaraju personally appreciated chaitanya for his extra ordinary work...and he showed the work to shekar too...
    I wish chaitanya alll the very best in his future.I am blessed to be his friend and a relative toooooooo.........
    -viswateja surampudi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have no words.. Truly amazing..lots of patience ra neeku.....and so wonderful lyrics whenever i read your blogs i get back to my good old days when i used to collect my fav lyrics... hope to get back there once again.......with your wonderful BLOGS....

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!