Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Soona Soona Mann Ka Aangan

Soona Soona Mann Ka Aangan..
Dhoonde Payal Ki Woh Chann Chann..
Sooni Sooni Mann Ki Sargam..
DhoonDe Geeth Tere Humdum..

Mann Mein Shyam Ho Ya Sawera..
Laaga Teri Hi Yaadon Ka Dera..
Tune Bandhan Kyun Ye Thoda..
Tune Kaahe Ko Muh Moda..
Kaho Na kaho Na Kaho Na..


Phool Phool Bhawara Dole..
Mann Mein Goonji Teri Yaad..
Baagh Mein Papiha Bole..
Pihu Pihu Piyu Kaha..



Kaise KaaTe Sooni Raatein..
Kaho Na..Kaho Na..
Kaise Bhoolein Beethi Baatein..
Kaho Na..Kaho Na..


Kaise Thaame Phir Tera Daaman..
Kaise Mehke Mann Ka Ye Aangan..
Kaise Bhoole Preeth Teri Saajan..
Kaise Baandhen TooTa Ye Bandhan..

2 comments:

  1. My God...Mind blowing..what a song...i felt like tears coming from my eyes...sooo soothing...My God....grt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god!!!!!My most mossttt favourite song ever!!Shreya ghoshal and sonu niigam's mesmerising voices dwell me just into another world....kudos to shantanu moitra....such an awesssuuumm composition.....just watching these pics by the song's side....truly awessum...beautiful pics annayya....fantastic wrk....thanku thanku thanku somuch fr uploading this song over here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!