Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing's Gonna Change


If I had to live my life..
Without you near me..
The days would all be empty..
The nights would seem so long..
With you I see forever oh so clearly..
I might have been in love before..
But it never felt this strong..

Our dreams are young and we both know..
They'll take us where we want to go..
Hold me now, touch me now..
I don't want to live without you..


Nothing's gonna change my love for you..
You ought to know by now how much I love you..
One thing you can be sure of..
I'll never ask for more than your love..

Nothing's gonna change my love for you..
You ought to know by now how much I love you..
The world may change my whole life through..
But nothing's gonna change my love for you..

If the road ahead is not so easy..
Our love will lead a way for us..
Like a guiding star..
I'll be there for you if you should need me..



You don't have to change a thing..
I love you just the way you are..
So come with me and share the view..
I'll help you see forever too..
Hold me now, touch me now..
I don't want to live without you..





3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing song..... Wonderful lyrics..... Good that it is there in your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used to listen english songs...this is d first time am listenin to an english song......and I just ave no words to say.....just just am left out SPELLBOUND..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to change a thing..
    I love you just the way you are..

    Hmmmm now I know where these lines come from :)
    Ha ha :)Where did you get this song Chaitu? It's awesome! The words have such profound meaning in them that every person who had loved someone in his/her life will surely relate to them.

    Hats off to the writer and hats off to you Chaitu for the wonderful pics and more for picking this song for your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!