Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Thursday, October 8, 2009

There's So Much To Hear



Once Somebody Asked Me To Define Music..




I Didn't Really Have An Answer..




Or Lets Say..
I had More Than One..



For Me Music Is Like An Unspoken Language..
It's The Sound Of Nature..




If You Listen Carefully..
There's Music In Everything..



There's Only One Way to Understand and Enjoy Music..
You Just Have To Keep Listening..



There's So Much to Hear!!




3 comments:

  1. The pics are soooooo good and very apt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics....soo apt...perfect reallyy...!!!Rehman ji is god!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, My! What words and what music!

    An applause to the person who had coined the phrase
    "There's So Much to Hear!!" How true!

    What can I say about A.R.Rahman and his music?
    He's a demigod of music for me.
    I just can't help feeling awed by his music. It casts a spell on me whenever I listen to it. Spellbound, that's it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!