Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meghamaa Aagalamma




Meghamaa Aagalamma..

Vaanala KarugaTaku..





Raagama Raavamma.. PaaTaga EdhuguTaku..





Challagaalai Manasulo Bhaavam..
Ningidaaka Payanisthundi..







Cheruvayye Kanureppallona..
Premathaalam Vinipisthundi..





|
|

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm ee song kuda...firs nammaledhu oka 7 yr old ammay padindi ante...Fabulous song and fantastic lyric...ofcorzz a vryy gud moviee...:)....lyric ki pakkana pics chala chala apt ga unnay....chala chala bagundi annayya...awessum work...and blog kuda ippudu chala kotthaga chalaa bagundhi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is
    1) Unique
    2) Lyrical
    3) Well organised
    4) Graphical, as well

    It is apparent that a lot of creative effort went into it.

    Was S.U.P.W your favourite subject in school ?





    PS:ooohapuram emito ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanq :)
    Unique Comments too :)

    S.U.P.W hmmmmmmmm this remmebers me i preferred S.U.P.W to Computers in my 6th and 7th standards :))))))))))... did that really help me now.....
    hmmmmmmm... not sure :) :)

    Oohapuram means my DREAMWORLD :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!