Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Friday, January 8, 2010

100th Post :)



Finally my debut century :) :)
This is my 100th post..........

Loved my journey all the way.......

Thank you for making my BLOG a success....


Important to mention, the support of four members without whom this blog would just be a dream..

Ramya - My Beloved Wife

Viswateja - My Beloved Friend

Madhavi - My Beloved Sister

Manasa - My Beloved Sister

Its been Blisfful... As this music bit says..

12 comments:

  1. Applause! Applause! Take a well-earned bow. Congratulations!So happy to hear And may your success continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyyy I'm so happppppy!!!!!!! :) The 100th post! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
    I just love your blog Chaitu. :) It reflects your personality to the core. Listening to the songs you post is an absolute joy. May this blog go on and on for all eternities with great success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanqqqqqqqq.. Very precious comments......
    :))))))))))))))))) Wonderfully supported at every step.. Do u remember "htruofenoeer".. this is the reason it all happened... :) and because of that, here i am, posting my 100th post in "very elegant" way :P :P hehehhehehehehhehe.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartyyyyyyy heartyyyyy heartyyyyyy congratulationssss both offf u annayyaa and vadinaa....:) This blog had been a feast nd a boon fr me...The times when I feeldepressed...:P...The times when I feel lonely...The times when I feel tooo ecstatic.........I just click on here to get into another soul stirring world.....such an awesssummm work annayyaaa.....


    Hope this blog entwines with many many more musical melodies to scintillate many many heartsss....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanq You Manasa... For ur refreshing comments :)
    I would love to continue like this forever eternally... Thanq for ur wonderful support...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sir...hoping to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.....A huge applause....Awesome commitement.Itz a golden moment to celebrate on the occasion of the entry of 100th pearl in the blog.Whenever i feel distraced I simply play the music in the blog...Trust me it gives immense pleasure to u and takes us to different world.I am very proud to have such a glittering diamond as my beloved friend.
    I am soooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyy :) :) :)
    Thanks to Ramya garu,Madhavi garu and Manasa for their overwhelming support who r behined the success..Lets continue with same spirits and go ahead
    Congrats Chaitanya...I wish all the success ,health,wealth,prosperity and happiness all through ...

    Thanks & Regards,
    Viswateja Surampudi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Teja Sir.. :)

    Its been a real overwhelming support from you.. You made this blog reach to many hearts.. And you were also inspiring always to add more and more songs to this heavenly abode.. Thanks a lottt once again :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!