Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Indian Rain



Rain Clouds in the sky..
I don't know why..
They make me blue..
When I'm thinking of you..





Maybe they want to cry..
As I walk on by..
Hiding my tears..
In a world of good byes..






Dhentha Dhentha Dhera na..
Dara Dhentha Dhentha Dhera na..
Dara Dhentha Dhentha Dhera na..
Dara Dhentha Dhentha Dhena na..





Love during summer rain..
Causes no pain..
Cause I'm looking back..
At you once again..




Memories crowding my mind..
You're one of a kind..
Life without love..
I'm helpless I'm dying..


Rain drops and dance..
Strange kind of romance..
I don't know why to cry out loud..
But I'm feeling fine..
Watch the rhythm of the rain falling down..





Sa re ma pa ni.. ma ni re ni..
pa ma re ni sa re ma ma re..
ma ma re ma ma sa re ni..
pa ni sa re ma ma re ma pa ni..
pa ni sa ni sa re re ma ma re ni ma..





Rain drops and dance..
Strange kind of romance..
I don't know why to cry out loud..
But I'm feeling fine..
Watch the rhythm of the rain falling down..





Rain falling around..
Its just the sound..
I like to hear..
When my heart's feeling down..



Try to smile once again..
As they slash in my window pane..
I quiet like that, I don't mind..
I've got no complaints..

4 comments:

  1. This song''rain''India stand far beyond the praises coz its in itself all the fantastic words n it has got all the reasons to be the best 1! and a poem to the spirit, it speaks truths
    ♥ ♥
    Thanks for taking a such a wonderful blog
    immensely happy to know your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...chaitu......ooooooohoooooohooo.....awesome...awesome....superb song....dear listeners...try listening to the song closing ur eyes ....so happy..Thanq chaitu for a wonderful song.I liked the raagas in between the song....superb....

    :)
    ~ Viswateja Surampudi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! :).. It is so calming....so relaxing...
    True Teja garu...Kallu mooskoni vinte ahhhhh!!! "SWARGAM" ....

    Rain falling around..
    Its just the sound..
    I like to hear..
    When my heart's feeling down..
    Try to smile once again..

    Wow...em lines...and chaitu where do you get such soothing pictures so perfect....
    excellent.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emannaa song aa idhi......ikkada lenu....vaanalo complete ga thadustunnatte anpicchindhi naku.......lovelyy feel!!!aah...dheemta dheemtha dhirana.....antuntene....alaaaa maatalu ravatledhuu...........pics chustunte....prapanchamanthaa ikkade unnattanpistundhi aa pics lone....1,2,3...3rd pic frm the top.........speechless to say anythingggg....muthyalanni pogestunnattundhi....awesssuuumm!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!