Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Friday, March 5, 2010

Andam

Dedicated to..
My beloved wife RAMYA..



Kannulaki Choopu Andam..
Kavithalaku Ooha Andam..

Chirunavvu Cheliki Andam..
Sirimalli Sigaki Andam..




Kiranaalu Raviki Andam..
Sela Eru Bhuviki Andam..

Maguvaluku Kurulu Andam..
Mamataluku Manasu Andam..



Puthhadiki Merupu Andam..
Punnamiki Sashi Andam..

Naadaalu Shrutiki Andam..
Raagaalu Krutiki Andam..


Vekuvaku Velugu Andam..
Reyantha Athiv Andam..

Vesaviki Vennela Andam
Aasalaku Valapu Andam..



Talapule Madhiki Andam..
Vayasuke Prema Andam..

Paatake Telugu Andam..
Sreematiki Nenu Andam..


4 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy My Favvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    Thank you very very very much Chaitu! :)

    I just can't get over this song! I love it anthe :)

    I must say something about Chaitu here.
    I don't know many songs which became popular let alone the not so popular ones unless Chaitu introduces them to me. Whenever I chance upon any song, which I have never heard before, I just have to hum it to Chaitu, and the next day it will be there in my mobile! He gets the song by hook or crook, however old or new or rare it might be and this really amazes me!

    Thank you Chaitu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song reminds me of "Nazron ke milne se hoti hain kyoon hulchal" song from vishwa vidhata sung by Kavita Krishnamurthy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet....
    "Paatake Telugu Andam..
    Sreematiki Nenu Andam.."

    expression of these lines also is really really sweet and cute

    good song...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nenu e song kosam 2years nunchi wait chesthuna. e song ye movie lodhi??? and yeah i want to keep it my mobile. how to download this song

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!