Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Aye Pilla



Vayyari Bhaama..
Nee Hamsa Nadaka..
Yenduke Ee Thondara Thondara..

Ratrivela Ee Cheekatlo..
Enduko Naa Gundelo Alajada..






Aye Pilla Nee Peru Lovely..
LeDilaaga Unnaye Nee Kallu..

Aye Pilla Nee Nadaka Chusthe..
Naa Gundelo Jhallu Jhallu..






I was standing in a corner..
Of a dingy market place..

While I see this beautiful women..
While she is walking by with grace..




So I walk up down beside her..
While i'm trying to catch her eye..

She never even looks at me..
Why doesn't see even try..

Why doesnt see talk to me..
Why doesnt she walk with me..





Since the time i saw her..
No one ever comes to my mind..

Now that i have found her..
All my sadness is far behind..


13 comments:

  1. Hey superb pics chaitu :) This song always makes me laugh. It reminds me os Pavan Kalyan's acting in the movie and upon that Ramana Gogula's voice...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this song is the original one :)
    not the pavan kalyan's thammudu version :)

    This was the first ever pop song of telugu..
    It came in 90's.. It went on to become the biggest hit of those times.. i was head over heels for this song.. Amazing music and feel..

    After 14 long years i could find this song on the net..

    And in the video of this song, my uncle has acted as the saint[who comes in the later part of the song]..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are...oka original version undane....tammudu version chala baguntundi ankuneddani...idhi superbbbbb ga vundhi nijangaa......:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good song...brought back old memories...ma mavayya act chesadu ani andariki chepedanni....

    ReplyDelete
  5. good song naaku baga nachina song nenu 12 years back ee song vinnanu idi superbb song

    ReplyDelete
  6. why dont you put video song of this....( i mean old video not pawan's)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u post the old pop video song pleaseeee
    I am searching for past 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chaitu SR, please provide us the link of the original video if you have.. please

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dude can you please upload the video

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you please provide the Original Song link plzz..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please post Original video buddy...its too late....:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you please share this song with english lyrics with me please..have been trying to find this particular song fo rthe last 11 years

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!