Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tu Hai Zabaan



Tu Hai Zabaan..
Main Hoon Bayaan..

Tu Hai Nihaa..
Main Hoon Hayaa..



Tere Bina..
Main Hoon BeZameen..

Tere Bina..
Main BeAasma..



Tu Hai Nadiyaan..
Main Hoon Sangam..

Tu Naya Saal..
Main Pehla Mausam..




Tu Hai Sanaa..
Main Hoon Anaa..

Tu Hatheli..
Main Hoon Hena..



Aaj Elaan Yeh Kar Denge..
Hum Ek Hai Ek Rahenge..

Jo Aajaye Koi Toofan..
Kabhi Raah Se Hum Na HaTenge..



Is Berangi Duniya Ko..
Pyar Se Hum Rang Denge..

Wafa Ka Diya Jalayenge..
Har Ghar Mein Noor Bahenge..




Tu Hai Nazar..
Main Nazaara..

Tu Hai Sagar..
Main Kinara..


4 comments:

  1. You are the language, I am the meaning
    You are beauty, I am modesty

    Withoutyou I am landless,
    Without you I am skyless
    You are the rivers, I am the confluence
    You are the new eve, I am the first season

    You are eulogy, I am grace
    You are the palm, I am the mehndi (decoration)

    Today we will announce that we are one and will always stay one,
    Even if a storm comes, we will never move from the path

    We will colour this colourless world with love,
    We will light up the lamp of faith, light will flow in every house

    You are the vision, I am the sight
    You are the sea, I am the shore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these lines. Especially your translation. Beautiful and profoundly meaningful. Superb....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodnessssssss........Beautifullll lyricc.....fantastic songgggg....!!!!!!Mind blowinggggggg!!!!!!



    Tu Hai Nazar..
    Main Nazaara..


    Tu Hai Sagar..
    Main Kinara


    Ee linesss r my favvvvvvvvvvv....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very nice....too good lyrics...and the translation has made the song even more fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!