Chaitu

Chaitu
Kabhi Sochtha Hun Zindagi Bhi Kya Mazaak Hai..

My SOUL.............

My SOUL.... This Blog brings the best out of me!! It carries my emotions..
Note - Each song i posted, has a small music player attached to it which will aid u in listening to the song.. To get a seamless play of the song, use the BLOG ARCHIVE provided on the right side of the page.. There you have the complete list of songs.. Click on the song u would like to hear.. Play the music player at this level.. It starts immediately.. Enjoy.. :)

Blog Visitors Count [Based on Unique Users visiting the site]

Friday, March 5, 2010

Oke Gnaapakam

Dedicated to..
My Beloved Wife - Ramya



Kannulu Neevi..
Reppalu Neevi..

Kalalu Maatram..
Cheliya Naavi..




Neevu Lekane..
Kaalam Saaginaa..

Neevu Vasthaavani..
Nenu Ichate Aaginaa..


Oke Gnaapakam..
Okate Gnaapakam..


Gundellona Gaayaalu Unte..
Nidure Raane Raadu..
Oke Gnaapakam..

3 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmmmmm.....fantasticccc songgg..!!!!!the way he says....kannulu neevi...reppalu neevi....ahhhh fidaaa assalu....kudos!!!!!Annayya me dedication kuda superbbbb vadinaki;).........fantastic song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm one of my fav song....
    pics kooda bavunai...esp the one for these lines
    Neevu Lekane..Kaalam Saaginaa..
    Neevu Vasthaavani..Nenu Ichate Aaginaa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) :) :) :)
    I'm honoured Sir! :)
    Thanx a tonnnnnnnnn for those lovely pics, my favvvvvvvvv favvvvvvvv favvvvvvvvvv favvvvvvv :)

    One of the mossssssst memorable moments of my life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanq for ur valuable comments.. This will defintely aid me in improving my blog!